Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall

Yep, it's finally feeling like fall around here. I was outside this morning and saw this awesome spider web...soooooo amazing.



Then I had to snap a pic of my sweet little scruffy dirtball. She LOVES to dig, and it obviously shows, LOL! I am trying to figure out if I can learn to groom her myself. As you can see, she really needs to be groomed, but it stresses her out so much.

This week, I will be posting the "Use your Stash" challenge at the 3 Scrappy Boys check back tomorrow...you never know what could be in it for ya! :)

I wanted to share some sneaks from some of the Tulip Girls over at Label Tulip. First up, the amazing Julie. Her sneaks:



The talented Kimberly has this sneak to offer up:


This next sneak is from Danielle Flanders who seriously makes the best cards I've ever seen. This sneak is the new card kit that LT is debuting this month...and it's scruptious!



Donna Downey has a great giveaway posted on her blog that ends tonight...head over there and enter to win, or don't so I have a better chance at winning myself...LOL!



My friend, and decorator extrodinaire Jeanette posted this beauty on her blog and I just KNEW I had to have it!!


Can't wait to find a special place in my home for this!

I will be posting my sneak soon, I promise. I hope everyone had an awesome fall weekend. I am looking forward to a day of scrapping and football.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

oh my gosh, that spider web scares me!!!

Nicole said...

cool pic of the web Amy! =)

Jenn said...

makes me want to go watch Charlotte's Web....

moonlightgrrl said...

eeewwwww Cowboys! LOL

i wanna see what you did with the LT kit. the sneaks from the other girls look great.

cool web pic. ick!

ellen s. said...

oh reminds me of charlotte's web! loooove the sneaks!