Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sharing time....

I wanted to share a couple of my 3 Scrappy Boys projects for the Sept. kit. I had the add-on kit, which was jam-packed wtih Pink Paislee goodness! I had so much fun creating with it. First up is a card I created:


Next, I did a back-to-school LO of my sweet ones:


This kit was so much fun, and Heather's still got a couple, along with the amazing Oct. kits up so get over there and check 'em out.

I finally got around to taking pics of my projects for Label Tulip. There is so much about this kit that I just LOVE!!! And talk about sparkly...yep, it was right up my alley:



Can't wait for the reveal at LT, which is going to be soon. Hope you're having a great Wed!! XOXO
Pin It!

3 comments:

Lovin' Life said...

I always love your lo's Amy, you have such a talent for keeping the white space...I've tried to "mimic" that look, but I can't come close, awesome, gorgeous work as always!!!

milkcan said...

GREAT sneaks!

Karen said...

cute card and the lt sneaks are divine!