Monday, October 19, 2009

Layouts to share!

I wanted to share my Label Tulip LO's for October's kit. I actually have a couple more things, but am trying to space them out some, LOL!

My first LO is about what my sweet 8 year old wrote in her diary. If she knew I looked I'd be in so much trouble! All supplies are from the Oct main kit:


The next one is the kids and I hitting the bowling alley. All supplies are from the Oct kit, minus the cool bowling ball chipboard. That can be found at Magistical Memories so go check them out.


It has finally stopped raining here, YEAH! We had a great weekend and didn't have to get up until 5:45 for hockey on Sat, so that was a real treat! Hope your Monday is going great!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Vel said...

OMG would you look at her cute little drawings! Already an artist like mom. Love your LOs!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

the misting on the 2nd layout, oh so yummo! and the diary.. LOL.. you're so in trouble *winks*

Lydia said...

Amy you so rock the mist, love the stitching around the zigzag circle, just fantastic!

Aphra said...

Fantabulous, Amy! LOVE the misting. And a belated congrats to ya on making the Label Tulip team! LOVE all your stuff so far...keep up the good work.