Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Sneaks and faves

The sneaks are up at Label Tulip and they are fabulous! Here is one of the sneaks, but you have to go to the site to see the rest.

Yep, they are amazing, and the add on kit is just as amazing. We are also starting a card kit this month, and believe me, you will LOVE IT! You know how amazing Danielle Flanders is at making cards, so you can imagine how gorgeous her card kit will be!!

The Sept challenge is up and you definitely should go check it out. You can find the info here and there's a $10 Label Tulip gift certificate up for grabs!

Over at 3 Scrappy Boys I can tell you that her main kit sold out before she even got it put up on the site. It just ROCKS!!! There might be a trio kit or add on still available, but you must hurry, because they are obviously going fast. Here is the sneak of the main kit:



This is the trio kit:


This is the add-on kit:



I am hoping to get some stuff posted this week...if I ever get some scrappy time!
Pin It!

3 comments:

dawn said...

Gorgeous as always! Wanted to let you know that I had your CJ from group 1. I posted my pages on my blog and will be sending it off to Judi tomorrow...

em said...

Love the fall look of the LT kit! :)

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you're such a tease!!! naughty! LOL :D