Saturday, October 24, 2009

Want to win some scrappy stuff???

Over at the Sassafrass Blog they have featured some of our very talented Tulip Girls' projects, along with a chance to win a Halloween kit from Label Tulip. Go check it out, and maybe you'll be the lucky winner!!!

There's a new challenge blog called the Dotty Diva's and if you play along with their 4th ad challenge you could win another Label Tulip kit!!! I know for a fact that we are super low on our Oct kits, so you better get one now before their gone.

This is another LO I created with the Oct. main kit. Yummy, yummy Sass all over it!



Do you want to win some yummy chipboard??? Scoot on over to
Magistical Memories and create a Halloween/Harvest card. This is what I created using their spooky tree. I sprayed it up with Shimmerz, and LOVE how it turned out!!!



Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't seen a lot of comments here lately...where'd everyone go?????
Pin It!

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Awesome layout! And I love that card too!

Vel said...

I am completely in love with that circle you made. Perfect!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your layout is ADORABLE! I love all the layered elements and the bright colors!

Staci said...

I totally loved that LO when I saw it, and I love that card, too - that tree is awesome!

Stacey Michaud said...

oh, you make that Sass look soo amazing! Wow, girl!

Jen Harkema said...

Love all your projects, the layout is awesome and the picture is so sweet. Hey...will I be seeing you next weekend at GC?

~Sasha Farina~ said...

thanks for the heads up girlfriend!