Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween recap..............

Look at our cool mummy pumpkin!!! We were so impressed with Matt's carving skills. LOVE IT!


Here's the pre trick-or-treat shots of me with the kids and Matt with the kids:

Close up of my sweet girl, and a pic of Austin totally feeling the vamp vibe:



Here's a pic of the gaggle that went trick-or-treating in the rain. It was truly so much fun:


And last, but not least, is a sneak of a layout I did for 3 Scrappy Boys using the main kit from October:


Oh, speaking of 3 Scrappy Boys, there is quite an announcement overe there. I am over the moon about it!! Check it out here.

Hope you're having a great Sunday!
Pin It!

8 comments:

:: gingerkitty :: said...

cute halloween pics

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy

Aphra said...

Beautiful pics, Amy. That vampire is adorable! So stoked to get to keep working with you over at 3SB!

Kimberly said...

Great photos. I love Fall pictures. Cannot wait to see your designs for your new photos!

Danielle said...

Beautiful pics!!

danilouwho said...

That mummy pumpkin is so awesome! love that.

This post makes me miss trick or treating!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

Oh Amy... what beautiful family you have. So blessed my friend.. *hugs*

Staci said...

oh yay! great news about 3SB, that's awesome that it doesn't have to close! love the pics of your cuties - looks like a great night!!

Kimberly said...

DARLING pics of you and your kids and family and everything...great pumpkin! I Love your sneak too...can't wait to see it in full reveal!
xoxo
Love ya,
K