Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lots to share!!!

Right now, this is totally our life, and we LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Even though our games are at 6 in the morning on Saturdays, and I feel like I'm at the rink more than I'm at home, I still just love it! We are actually going to get to play a game this Friday at the Verizon Center, where the Washington Capitals play, and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!


One of my fave pics of my sweet girl. As much as I want to move back to TX, in the fall I am so glad we live here!


Here is a sneak for an upcoming guest designer gig. It's with one of my fave people ever, and boy was this a challenge to create, LOL!


These next two layouts were created with the main kit over at 3 Scrappy Boys. Oh, the joy of creating with Sass!



OK, that's all I got right now. Hope you are enjoying your week!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Danielle said...

awesome creations, Amy! I love that mummy pumpkin below too, very cool!

Lovin' Life said...

Amy, I am so with you ~ we live at the rink too (well and at at the swimming pool, my lil man is a competitive swimmer...and we spend some time on the basketball courts and too much time on the football fields) BUT I love the hockey games!!! That is my fave to watch and be a part of!!!

GretaB said...

6 am practices and games...I remember those all too well. Now, in adult league we have 10:30 pm games. I think I'd rather the morning. Have fun on Saturday! Any chance you'll get to see Ovie or any of the other Caps?

Love your creations - well done! :)

Lauren said...

Your layouts are so fun! I love the bright colors and the whimsy in them! Thanks for the inspiration..Have a great day!

Houston said...

Oooh, fantastic sneaks... love that twine in blue!

Ally said...

Ooooh - I DO miss my son's hockey games! They were SUCH a blast to watch... Have fun!

Stacey Michaud said...

Girl, you rock! How are you finding the time to scrap such great things when you are so busy with hockey!?

em said...

LOVE that leaf photo!! :)

MandyKay said...

Oh! i didn't know you would be at the Verizon center! We were just there last weekend. We ate there, in Chinatown at the Chinatown Garden. The food was GREAT! Have fun!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

we are extremely busy nowadays too.. and i totally get it... busy and loving it still! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Amy, just a quick note to thank you for sticking around and trying to make Label Tulip better.

At this point, though, I would think it's worse for you to be on their DT than not. Jennifer is clearly lying to EVERYONE. I'm another subber who has been waiting for MONTHS for my kits. I've sent tons of emails and I don't think I should have to take more of my time to post on Label Tulip publicly.

Jen just needs to do her job and stop lying - I don't see this happening, and, as an outsider to the scrap industry, think that ANY professional association with LT might be a liability at this point.

I think it's sickening that you're being put into this position by someone who is clearly being untruthful; someone who apparently calls herself your friend.

Good luck and thanks for trying to make a bad situation better.