Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No clever title.....

but I still have some stuff to share. A few months ago, I got the sweetest email from one of the most talented scrapbookers out there, Stacey Michaud. I adore, I mean ADORE her work. She was working on an article for Scrap Street Magazine and wanted me to contribute a layout. Hmmmmmmmm, OF COURSE! I was asked to do a layout on a specific personality trait of someone, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Here is the link to her article, and here is the layout I created:


My boy really does have the sweetest spirit, and yes mom, I know I don't deserve him. (:

We were THRILLED to be able to play a hockey game last Friday at the Verizon Center (where the Washington Capitals play). Here are a few shots that I've already processed. I have 12398749805701393450198237493274296 more to go through. It really was beyond cool!





I've been busy working on some guest DT stuff, that I can't wait to show you. Hope your week is going well.

There is a great giveaway going on at Elle's Studio right now. Hop over there and check it out, or don't because then I have a better chance of winning. (:
Pin It!

9 comments:

Vel said...

I love this lo! The misting with the circles is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else having a problem with the link to the article? I couldn't open it.

Sophia said...

Love your LO...

Anonymous said...

He is the sweetest boy in the world. How he can be an aggressive hockey player is beyond me. So want to see one of his games!!!!!

Julie Overby said...

What a great layout!!! I have a sweet, sweet 10 year that I'm also undeserving of. Just love 'im to pieces!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

tell him he's so handsome, okay?? and you deserve him!

casey boyd said...

Fantastic LO Amy, you do great things with that mist!

Jill said...

I am loving this layout!

milkcan said...

Oh, wow! Love your layout! And congrats!