Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guest Designing for Point, Blank, Period!!!

So I was THRILLED when one of my favorite peeps EVER,
Sasha, asked me to guest design for her super fabulous site Point, Blank, Period for the month of December.

The challenge was simple, or maybe not-so-much:
Challenge #4 Holiday Madness


Holidays are stress free right .. or WRONG? .. Well this prompt this month is going to be just that .. STRESS free .. and free of RED AND GREEN ..

Prompt:

What about the holidays DRIVE YOU NUTS? Or are you really just that CHEERY?

RULES:

LO any size/picture any style or whatever you choose
add 12 TOTAL things of your choice

TWISTS:
NO RED or GREEN to our eyes

Here is what I came up with.  How hard is it to use no red or green????




Thanks so much, Sasha for asking me to guest!  It was sooooooooooo FUN!

I just got my monthly kit for 3 Scrappy Boys and it is FULL of fabulous stuff!!  I'm talking Cosmo, Hambly, you name it!  And the add-ons are gorgeous as well, you should really check them out.

How are we doing on the Christmas shopping???  Me, not so much.  I have a few things for the kiddos, but NOTHING for the hubby!  He is so hard to buy for.  I'm easy, give me a coach and I'm happy. (:  That's my not so subtle hint, in case he reads this, which I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

We enjoyed our first snow of the year this past weekend!  YAY!


Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the color scheme you chose for your layout! SO pretty! Have a wonderful day!

Nicole said...

Love the colors in your layout! It's gorgeous!! Your snowy photo is beautiful, too, Amy! :) Have a fabulous day!

Stacy Cohen said...

Such a fun page!! Great job on the challenge, Amy!

Erika said...

ahh sweet LO! Cmas shopping.. don't tell anyone but I am almost done! YIPEE!

Staci said...

whoo, i love that site - congrats on your GD spot, girl! Looooove the layout! you always combine elements perfectly with the perfect touch of whimsy - love it!!

lisa truesdell said...

love the page - esp the color scheme!

lisa dickinson said...

congrats on the guest gig - i absolutely LOVE your page! :)

Stacey Michaud said...

Lovin this layout so much! Your stuff is always so free and awesome! Congrats on the GDT gig!

milkcan said...

Oh, wow! Your layout is gorgeous! I love it! And you are on a roll! Congrats on the GD spot!

Lydia said...

Love this layout amy, the sewing throught the title is awesome and I love the bright colors