Thursday, January 14, 2010

Being unemployed has it's perks....

OK, not really, but I am trying to be positive about the situation?  I'm still a mess, my heart is broken, but my house is clean, all the Christmas lights are put away, dinner is cookin'--that means something, right?  I also got some serious scrap time, so here's what I've created:


Both of these were created with Studio Calico's Dec kit.  I added Magistical Memories Chipboard to both layouts.

Speaking of Magistical Memories, don't forget about their big product unveiling on their blog.  There is some gorgeous stuff coming out.

Hope your Thursday is going better than mine.  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words.  I needed to hear that more than you know.  Love you all!!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

LOVE these pages. definitely a good perk - enjoy it for now! =)

milkcan said...

Beautiful layouts! Love the banners on the second one!

Houston said...

Oh sweet girl, I hope this time goes by quickly and becomes a blessing in disguise.

Your layouts are gorgeous!

amy said...

you poor thing. i'll be praying fo you. ****hugs**

Suzy Coborn said...

You know what they say about when one door closes, another opens...hang in there!

Vel said...

Keep your chin up and the pages coming! You did the right thing! :)