Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fun

So I am going to try and post GOOD things on Friday.  Even though it's raining and cold and I'm pretty miserable, there still are a few good things going on, LOL!

Since I'm not working anymore, I've been crafting my pants off!!  This first layout was created using Studio Calico's Dec kit about our big snowstorm.  I also used a Magistical Memories chipboard tab in the top corner, along with a chipboard star as a mask for my mist.


This next one was created with SC's Oct kit.  Watching my boy play hockey on the same ice that that Washington Capital's play on was amazing!  We also SMOKED the other team, just sayin'.


Good thing number 2:  I have a something to share that I'm super excited about...hopefully I can share soon.

Good thing number 3:  CHA is happening soooo soon!  I always wish that I could be there, but California is so far away.  Maybe one year.  I just can't wait to get my hands on the new stuff.  I did a post about my faves so far on the Mosh Posh blog.

Good thing number 4:  I got to go have coffee with one of my fave people this morning after the kids went to school because I have had time to get everything around here done during the week (because of the no job thing, remember??)

Good thing number 5:  COFFEE!!



Pin It!

9 comments:

rmeyfe said...

Don't feel lonely!! :)

Great layouts!!

nailgirl said...

oooh, i love both of your layouts! great job!

Lauren said...

Great work with the SC kits..Love them both! I could use some coffee right now myself!! Have a great weekend!

Leslie Davis said...

I really, really like your hockey layout. Well done!

Sarah Lou said...

Loving those layouts!! just fantabulous!

Tammy said...

your layouts are soo inspirational girlie! Love them!

Cant wait to see you at the next crop!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

love your 'good' post Amy! coffee with good people is just the greatest way to start the day!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

think I LOVE that you aren't working ;) GREAT layouts!

Staci said...

Good thing #6: Now that you are free during the day, you need to come meet ME on one of my off days so we can play!! ;-)

Love your gorgeous layouts, my friend - wasn't that snow insane?!