Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PEACE

Yep, what a perfect word for me at this point in my life.  I am thrilled that I chose this as my word this year...especially with what happened with my job.  I need to remember that this is my goal for this year, and as hard as it is, I have to do what I need to make sure I can try to achieve it.

This was my fave page I made for Mosh Posh this month...

I have some more news I hope I can share soon.
(:(:(:

CHA is just around the corner, and I am lovin' all the peeks that have been out there.  My fave so far??   Maya Road, and more specifically these:



I'm also loving Studio Calico's new line, Anthology.  You can see a preview of that if you haven't already here on their blog.

Have a great Tuesday!!!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Christa said...

Great page and can't wait to hear the news!

Andrea said...

Loved the page!

Jen Harkema said...

Love that layout! I too am so excited about all the new product, saving my pennies. Hope you are able to share your good news soon.

Houston said...

Peace is a good thing and it sounds like the perfect word for you right now. I was thinking of you and hope that you have a great week. God Bless.

Oh and that is a beautiful layout and photo and I can't wait to hear your good news!

milkcan said...

I agree! Those Maya Road flowers are super fab!

happydays525 said...

Lovely layout Amy! Loving all the CHA sneaks too...can hardly stand it lol! =)

Can't wait to hear your exciting news!