Friday, January 08, 2010

Sharing my projects for 3 Scrappy Boys

I had the pleasure of working with the Dec. main kit this month, and boy was it crammed full of fabulous stuff!!! The yummy crate paper stole my heart. I could use it over and over and never tire of it.





This LO was my fave I created with the kit.  Just a sappy one about my sweet hubby.

It's a sad, sad day here at our house.  I can't believe that UT didn't win, but they sure put up a good fight.  My sweet boy said he needed to stay home from school today to mourn properly. ):  Poor Colt, my heart breaks for him.  I think Gilbert did a heck of a job, we just couldn't shake Colt's injury.



Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I'm printing off some pics and scrappin' my heart out today!!!  If you're in the mood for some amazing free stuff, go here and all the info you'll need to follow along with The Scrapbook Nook's blog hop.  Good luck!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Christa said...

Great layouts!
I love that card!

LaVon said...

Lovely layouts Amy!!

Ahhh!! I couldnt even watch the TEXAS game b/c my heart is already beating out of my chest for my COWYBOYS game on Saturday!!! Hoping for a better outcome in Dallas!

Stephanie Baxter said...

Fab projects!

ArlaMo said...

Love that rainbow paper page!

Tonya said...

You worked some magic with that kit. Fabulous LO's!

lisa truesdell said...

beautiful pages!

Mia C. said...

Fabulous layouts Amy! Love how you used the Crate Paper! Sorry to hear about your team losing.

Kelly said...

Love your layouts and your card Amy.

Jill said...

OMGoodness you scared me with that "sad" bit on the SC message board. I was tensing as I clicked on your blog. Now I see you're a football fan -- LOL!

Jill said...

Oh, and AMAZING layouts! I love how bold and colorful they are.

Anonymous said...

We have been in mourning here also. Colt came home on private plane Fri. morn. Pinched nerve!!! I wanted to lay on the ground and kick my feet, bang my head and cry/scream!!! What a sad sad way to end a college career. Tell sweet boy I know how he feels!!! I'll pass hugs that way

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful pages, I'm partial to the blue one (rainbow?), love that one!

scrappermimi said...

Gorgeous projects, love the color combos!

So sorry about the game...Penn State just pulled it out for us!

Leah said...

who knew you were a longhorn fan! we were sad here for days!