Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Some sneaks and more pics!

The first sneaks are from the Mosh Posh January kit.  I have one word for it.........FABULOUS!

  
These next sneaks are from the December 3 Scrappy Boys kit.  I just loved the yummy crate paper in this month's main kit.

  

The January kit is up now, and you better hurry over if you want to get one, because they are going fast!  Here's the kit:


Isn't it gorgeous???

Here are some pics from our New Year's Eve.  Yes, it was a 'double-fisted' kind of night.





In scrappy news, I have changed my word for the year.  I had originally thought I'd pick moderation, but the other morning I was thinking about it, and the word peace just stood out.  I knew that is going to be my word for this year.  I am going to strive for peace...in every aspect of my life.  Peace with my children (good luck with that one, right??), peace as a wife, peace with my self.  I am excited about the journey!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!!  Thanks for all the comments you all leave, it really makes my day!
Pin It!

12 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you're so naughty... ! only sneaks!

Susan Coish said...

LOVE the sneaks!! And that kit does look yummy!!

Sasha Holloway said...

LOL double fisted LOL girl you crack me up .. love the sneaks I could only imagine what you did with that goodness

Heather said...

Love all those sneaks!!

lisa dickinson said...

oooooh such yummy sneaks - you've been busy! and you looked GORGEOUS on NYE, you hottie, you! :)

joanne (spagirl) said...

oooh, pretty sneaks! and .... looks like you had a fun new year's!!

Houston said...

Peace is a great word! Love your tiny sneaks, I can't wait to see the completed layouts!

*reyanna klein* said...

Beautiful sneaks! And I think "peace" is a great word for the year! :D We can all use that reminder. I'm thinking I may need to write down several words for myself this year... LOL.

Sarah said...

Great looking sneaks! I hope your word suits better! It is a good word!

lisa truesdell said...

i love the new word - and the sneaks! those are some yummy color combos!!

looks like a fun new years. =)

Mother said...

Looks like y'all had a fun New Year. You look Beautiful (even if I am your mother:)). Love you.

Sophia said...

Great choice of word...love it!

Cute kit too.

I so love your necklace, it is BEAUTIFUL...did you buy it online?