Sunday, February 07, 2010

Did you SEE??????


So, I was thrilled, shocked, honored and just downright blown away that I am now included on the fabulous design team over at My Scrapbook Nook!!!!!!

Here is the list of the other talented gals that I will have the pleasure to design along side of:


Some of my scrapping idols are on this list, and I am just amazed that my name is up there as well.  Thanks so much to Leah and Pam for this fabulous opportunity!

In other news...we are still just amazed at the amount of snow we have.  Here is what it looked like this morning as the sun was coming up:

That tree that has snow up to the brances?  Just so you know, that is about 3 1/2 feet where the snow hits on it.  We got between 32 and 38 inches in all, and there is more coming Tuesday night?  This is one crazy winter we're having!

So what do you do when your trapped inside all day?  You bake...A LOT!  This is what we made yesterday.  I won't even tell you how much I ate.  It wasn't pretty, not pretty at all.
Have a great Sunday!  My hubby is off to the Caps game at noon, then our home will be consumed by football.  I'm not really into the Superbowl...unless the Cowboys are playing. but I will watch with my sports fanatic hubby and son. 
Pin It!

17 comments:

sillypea said...

That IS crazy snow! I say eat more cake - snow therapy!

CamillaE said...

Congrats, Amy!!! So happy to have you on the team! Can't wait to get to know you.

mborrero said...

congrats

Lindsay said...

Congrats on The Scrapbook Nook DT! Can't wait to see what you do with the kits! Your cake looks YUMMY!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Amy!!

Sarah said...

Congrats to you!

Kimber-Leigh said...

congrats amy!

Sarah Lou said...

Congratulations! Ive just surfed across your blog, lovely! Loving the snow pics ( never seeing it myself in real life!) . I love the lolly hearts on teh cake.

Laina Lamb said...

Every time I stop by your blog I'm saying Congrats!!!! You are on fire! Way to go. :)

Lisa J. said...

Congratulations Amy! I can't wait to see your work with the Nook kits!

Lori M. said...

Huge Congrats Amy...I can't believe I made the team as well and the incredible talent on this team! i've been a huge admirer of your work for some time now (no Im not a stalker LOL!) - and I can't wait to see what you do with the kits!!

Tanya Tahir said...

Congrats Amy! I am still pinching myself that I made it onto this incredibly talented team!!! Your work is truly awesome and I look forward to getting to know you! :D

Sue said...

Congrats Amy! Welcome to the team!

meganklauer said...

Congrats Amy!

waleska said...

awesome news!! congratulations, girl :)

Leslie Ashe said...

Congrats!

GretaB said...

Congratulations!