Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Monday...

and I would be so HAPPY it's Monday, but the kids have another snow day today, and frankly I'm a bit done with snow.  We are supposed to get a bit more today, but nothing significant, so hopefully we'll be back in business tomorrow.

In the mean time, here is a LO I did for the Feb sketch at 3 Scrappy Boys.  I used some left-overs from a Studio Calico along with a chipboard border from Magistical Memories to create it.


This is what we do when there is so much snow, we sled, and sled a LOT.  Caught these two pics of the kiddos getting some air just before my camera went *&*^%^$^%^%$%!!!


I promised a RAK, so here it is.  I cleaned up my space this weekend, and this is what I came up with.  There is MR chipboard, Prima stuff, lots of brads, a whole pack of BG, and a few stamps.  There are 2 MR albums...the banner and the arrow included.


If you want to enter, just become a follower of my blog and leave me a comment.  If  you are already a follower, just post that and you'll be entered.  International gals, I'd love you to enter, too, but we need to split shipping, so please keep that in mind. (:

Hope your Monday is going well!
Pin It!

18 comments:

Rach H said...

I love the layout and how you did the circle! Fantastic work! The sledding pictures are great! I'm off to become a follower!

TLHarwick said...

Amy, I'll follow you anywhere! Great layout! I love the circle - what's it made out of?

Vel said...

Aww, love the lo. We haven't had a lot of snow so not a whole lot of outdoor pics these days. I'm not complaining, that's for sure. :)

And yep, already a follower! :)

Ally said...

You are so rockin' those JBS crepe paper strips lately - so inspiring! And this layout? Uh, makes me want to like my Orchestra kit! (which I didn't, but shhhh, don't tell)

Mandy said...

Awesome layout!!!Love all the stips and the circle! I hear ya about the snow I'm so ready for green grass and warm weather again.

Anilu Magloire said...

Love that page! I can only imagine how tired of the snow y'all are.
Super cute blog banner too :)

Celeste said...

great lo's amy! what a great rak!

meganklauer said...

Great layout! And I'm a follower!
:0)

Erika said...

love that slopes LO!

Monique said...

Love your blog!! so yeah, of course I'll be a follower (and I love the rak too...LOL). Great page btw!

Natalie said...

Already a follower. I love seeing all your fantastic artwork. That blog looks pretty sweet, I would be happy to pay for postage to Australia should I be the lucky winner!

lisa truesdell said...

loving that page - the circle is too cool!

Mindy said...

I'm a follower! I can't wait to see your LO's for TSM! I see some stuff in the giveaway that I'm drooling over!

taniawillis said...

the layers in your layout are FANTASTIC! i'm definitely following you now. :)

Sherry said...

Oh yeah, I'm following your blog! :) It's in my Google Reader! Love your LOs on 3SB!

Keshka said...

Cute giveaway!

Tanya Tahir said...

wow love love that layout and the photos are amazing!!!!!

Larajc said...

I read you blog every day! Great layout!