Saturday, February 06, 2010

Let it snow.........

and snow and snow and SNOW! I don't think we've had this much snow since we've lived here, which has been 11 years. The first pic is my mailbox, and the 2nd is the snow up on the deck railing.




The kids loved it--they dug tunnels underneath the snow to cruise around in.




Lily??  Not so much.  I tried to take her out, but she wanted nothing to do with it, LOL.  She is obviously more of a tropical dog.
We will be digging out for some time.  I am guessing there will be no school again on Monday, which means we'll be in school FOREVER this summer.  Hope it's warm where you are.  I'm off to get my scrap on!
Pin It!

7 comments:

meganklauer said...

Wow! That is alot of snow!

sillypea said...

Wow! And here in Colorado we;ve been dry for a few weeks - ha! Hope y'all catch a break here soon. Enjoy the fluffy white stuff in the meantime!

Kimber-Leigh said...

that is a TON of snow! so fun. those snow tunnels are a fabulous idea! but i don't think i've ever had that much snow to play in! (i love the snow...makes me feel like a kid again.) our snow melted away for the most part on friday...but they're calling for more tomorrow night--crazy!!

lisa truesdell said...

holy moly - stay warm!! this winter is insane, isn't it??

Denise said...

Whoa! I see all that snow and I start to sweat. Can you tell I am the shoveler in this family? LOL! However, to be a kid in all that snow would be a blast. Enjoy and be careful not to overwork yourself with shoveling. Take lots of scrap breaks!

Vee said...

the snow is crazy!! we have over two feet but we are all dug out :)

em said...

I am totally jealous of your snow!!
And congrats on the new DT...I want you to tell me your secret to finding so much time to scrap!