Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A light at the end of the tunnel

the bronchitis tunnel, that is.  Ugh, it really took me down for a few days, but I am finally feeling better.  Whew! 

Of course, I still managed to go to my weekend crop, and get 10 pages done.  It was so much fun to have the weekend to just focus on scrapbooking.  It made me remember why I love it so much.  Here is our sweet cropping group, made up of some of my best friends!

Here are a couple of pages I managed to finish.  I used my huge stash of Studio Calico kits to really crank them out!


Hope everyone is having a good week!  Thanks for stopping by.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Keshka said...

Cute pages! Glad you are feeling better:)

happydays525 said...

Love what you created, sounds like fun!

Larajc said...

10 pages, that is a wonderful amount to get done in a weekend!

Stacey Michaud said...

loving these layouts...I adore banners and yours is great! Hope you feel better!

scrappermimi said...

So much goodness here!

Donna said...

love all of them!!