Friday, February 12, 2010

More layouts and just UGH!

Here are a couple more of my layouts from Mosh Posh.  I just adored the Feb kit so much!  These layouts practically scrapped themselves, LOL!

In other news, do you like my new header on my blog?  I saw that House of 3 had a free blog header to download, so I jumped at the chance.  I love the heart banner, and am planning to keep it up for a bit!

I was thrilled to see this:


That's my page up on the 2 Peas website.  I've never been that high up before, so I just had to share!

So, my camera is sick, and had to be sent to Nikon..............................NOT VERY HAPPY!

We are slowly diggin out of the snow.  The kids haven't been in school since Thurs, Feb 4th.  We're a bit crazy here.

Now, about the RAK...since I don't have a camera (insert tons of tears here) I can't take a pic of it, but I am planning on borrowing my neighbor's camera and will take a pic of it this weekend, so we'll be a-go on Monday with the RAK.

Have a great weekend!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

karen elizabeth mataraza said...

love the layouts! sorry to hear about your camera. and i hate 'sending things away' anymore. that just takes far too long. aren't we past that in such an advanced society? can't the kid across the street fix my electronic crap for me? :)

have a great day and stay warm!

Rach H said...

Beautiful layouts. I understand about the snow- we have been able to dig out, but there is more headed this way. Sorry about your camera-hope it gets better soon!

Jacquie said...

Sorry about all your snow....have to say I'm a bit jealous since it is such a rare event here in TX.
Like your MoshPosh layouts, and also congrats on your latest DT position!

*reyanna klein* said...

Cute layouts!

And awesome for being so high up at 2Peas!!! SO exciting! :)

Kimber-Leigh said...

love the just us layout! so cute!

Anna Sigga said...

great layouts and WTG on rocking 2Peas!

I sure hope the camera gets fixed soon - I would be lost without mine!

Natalie said...

how exciting to be in the 2 peas top 3! I'm certainly loving your layouts.

Stacey Michaud said...

great layouts, as always! I have been struggling a bit with scrapping only one photo...but now I feel inspired again! Good luck with the camera!