Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Posting some layouts, and more snow

Here are a couple of LO's from Mosh Posh's Feb kit.  My sweet boy never, NEVER takes naps, so when I noticed he was crashed in the back seat after skiing, I had to snap a pic.  As soon as I got the kit, and saw the cute, cute sheep, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

This next LO was one of my faves I did.  Love these pics of me and my girlie.
We are expecting MORE SNOW!  I can't believe it.  We are out of school until at least Wed, but with the snow coming, we are guessing we'll be out the rest of the week.  Don't know what they'll do to make it up.  I'm just hoping we have the 4th of July as a holiday, LOL!

I'm off to take my kiddos sledding before the big storm hits AGAIN!  Have a great Tues, and check back soon for a giveaway...good stuff I promise, not old crap! (:
Pin It!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Great layouts Amy!! We are getting more snow here too not sure if this winter thing is ever going to stop. Have fun with the kids!!Enjoy your Tuesday!

Mandie said...

these are great, amy! i especially love your counting sheep one!

Stacey Michaud said...

sigh...I continue to adore your work! You are an inspiration! So glad we are on the same team over at the Nook!

Tanya Tahir said...

Love both of these pages Amy! Love what you did with the sheep in the first one :)

NICOLE said...

Adorable layouts!

milkcan said...

Gorgeous layouts, as always!!!

danielle said...

just found your blog, beautiful layouts!