Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sneak time..............

It's sneak time over at The Story Matters.  The March kit is filled with so much fun stuff, you have to go check it out!!  Wait until you see the sneaks from all the other designers...






Here are my sneaks so far...



The kids are FINALLY going back to school, which means I am going back as well, but that's OK.  We have been in this house together for waaaayyyyyyy too long, so it'll be nice to get back into a routine.

Don't forget to leave a comment on my last post for a chance to win some scrappy goodies.  I will leave it open until Thursday night. (:

Have a great Tuesday!

Pin It!

5 comments:

meganklauer said...

I can't wait to see your full pages. That stitching looks so awesome!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful sneaks, very pretty stuff!

LG said...

love the peeks so far. Cant wait to see the full reveal Amy

~Sasha Farina~ said...

the sneaks are looking awesome, my girl. the stitching.. *sigh* i need to get my sewing machine out again. thanks for the inspo and sweetness you left me. :) *hugs*

Rach H said...

Beautiful sneaks- the stitching looks amazing! Can't wait to see the whole thing!