Monday, February 01, 2010

So, it's been awhile...sorry about that!

First thing, Mosh Posh has their Feb kit up for sale and it is jammed FULL of goodness!  I'm been creating like crazy, and can't wait to show you what I've done.  Here is the kit, you can head over to the website and pick yours up now, but hurry because they go fast!

We decided to take a quick ski trip last week, and it was so much FUN!  The kids loved it, and did an awesome job for their first time (although Austin did go when he was 3).  There was nobody on the mountain, so it was pretty perfect.  I had forgotten how much I love to ski.


Here is a quick LO I did over the weekend.  It was a lift challenge at Studio Calico, and I lifted the super talented and super sweet April Foster who is the owner of SC.

In other news..............I made the finalist list over at My Scrapbook Nook.  Take a look here for the list.  Do you see all the super talented girls I'm up against???  This is a super-talented team, and I am NOT holding my breath, but making this list was a great surprise!

We have been digging out of a quick snowstorm, and just hanging out around here.  The kids have today off of school, so we are doing hockey, a quick hair touch-up for me, and then it's back to the grind tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Pin It!

13 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

I think I have the same snow jacket as you! LOL. Very best of luck to you at the Nook, you would make a wonderful addition to the team over there!

Nicole said...

love your layouts, as always...and it looks like you had a blast on your trip!! =)

Lynn Ghahary said...

congrats on being a finalist at the nook - i wish you the best of luck!

Lisa Dickinson said...

loooove that page miss amy! and if you don't get that dt spot, well, i'm gonna have to kick someone's butt! :P

*reyanna klein* said...

Fun! I also LOVE skiing, and I miss it... now that I no longer live in Colorado. *sigh* Perhaps, I'll get to ski again one day. :-)

And wow, that IS a great list at Scrapbook Nook! Good luck!

LOVE this page you did. Awesome work! :)

happydays525 said...

Yay! Congrats on making that awesome list! You totally deserve to be on it too! =) Good luck!

Erika said...

LOVELY! Congrats on being a finalist!!!!

Anna Sigga said...

You so deserve to be on the Nook list girl - best of luck!

that kit look so yummy!

scrappermimi said...

Very fun LO...congrats on making the finalist! Good luck!

Laina Lamb said...

Congrats on the Nook list. I'm rootin for you!

Zarah said...

GREAT stuff! Love the holiday LO. Very innovative design!

Congrats on making the top 25. Looking forward to getting to know you better through this week before we know (and after too, if we're both lucky!) :)

Ann Cicilie said...

Lovely layout!

Lydia said...

FABULOUS layout, i love how you misted those circle and contained the title. Love it