Wednesday, February 03, 2010

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The secret is OUT, and I am thrilled to announce that I am now a design team member for The Story Matters!!!  Their first kit goes up for sale this Friday 2.05.10, so get over there and get hooked up!!  Here is a sneak peek of the 1st kit:

I am thrilled, excited, and totally shocked that my name is in there with all these fabulous designers. team!  AND Penny is doing a giveaway!!  All you have to do is sign up to be a follower of my blog, then hit up the other designer's blogs and do the same.  Here are the links to the rest of the design team:

Megan Klauer
Angela Ploegman
Penny Smith
Candi Ladwig
Bree Tetz
Shelley Haganman
Tania Willis
Andrea Wiebe
Lain Ehmann
Michelle St. Clair
Kim Garner

Go check out their fabulous blogs!

Thanks, Penny for this opportunity!!!
Pin It!

18 comments:

meganklauer said...

Amy~ SO excited to be on the team with you!

Suzy Coborn said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Shelley Haganman said...

Congrats Amy! So happy to be on this DT with you!

Laina Lamb said...

Congrats Amy! That's a pretty list to be on!

Stacey Michaud said...

That is one fabulous team and the kit looks great! I am happy for you and me because now there are even more places where I can see your work!

happydays525 said...

Yay! Congrats to you!!!!! =)

Anna Sigga said...

huge congrats girl - that is one fab team!!

waleska said...

woot! congratulations, Amy! :)

Vel said...

Congrats! Much deserved. And that kit looks scrumptious.

Michelle said...

Congrads! :) I just stumbled on the kit/dt announcement and it's lovely! :)

Zorina said...

Congrats,Missy! You are so talented...you really deserve it.

Kimber-Leigh said...

congrats amy :) so excited for you!

Mindy said...

Congrats! I'm excited to get my first kit!

lisa truesdell said...

congrats!!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

what an amazing pool of talent! yum yum!! Congrats Girl. I'll be looking forward to your gorgeousness every month.

smahrty said...

congrats on the DT! Looks like an awesome kit.

Leslie Ashe said...

Super huge congrats!

debbieback said...

congrats =) i was just in that LSS today =)