Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Disney was fabulous, I mean just fabulous!  We had the best time ever, and I now can totally see what all the fuss is about.  They were so surprised and just thrilled when I woke them up Thurs. morning and told them we were going to DISNEY!!!

Here are a few pics...I still have tons to edit...this was right when we got to our hotel.  Love the Mickey shirts from Walmart.  Best $5 I've ever spent!

This pic was snapped by Austin while we were waiting for our dinner reservation.  Seriously, it is a magical place.

And this is all of us with Goofy and Pluto.  It was taken at Hollywood Studios.  That was probably our favorite park, although we really loved them all.

See, I used to think that Disney was just a totally overpriced theme park, but that was not the case at all!!!  Everything is done up so nicely...really just perfectly.  Everything is thought about and you don't have to worry about anything.  I would go back in a heartbeat.  My kids want to live there.  If you are, like I was, totally not buying the whole disney thing..it is so worth it. 

I am so sad, because this is my last month with the design team at Magistical Memories.  I  I just couldn't keep up with it all, so something had to give.  I will continue to be a huge fan of their chipboard.  I use it on almost all of my creations.  You have to check them out, if you haven't already.  They have some amazing chipboard, at an amazing price!

The April sneak peak is up at Mosh Posh!!!  I just got my kit, and oh my GOODNESS it is gorgeous!  I've already finished a layout, and have 2 more in the works.  Here is the sneak:
Don't forget to swing by The Story Matters.  The April sneaks are continuing there, and they are amazing!  I can't wait to see the reveal on the 5th.  There are also challenges/contests on the blog so stop by to check them out.

Whew, that's a lot!  Hope your Tues is fabulous!  My kitchen is getting a makeover as we speak, so despite the dust, it's a good day here!
Pin It!

5 comments:

beckyjune said...

I am glad that you had such a wonderful time. We went to Disneyland last year and now we can't wait to visit Disney World.

happydays525 said...

That is so cool that you surprised them! Glad you had a blast...I'm sure we'll be seeing some Disney layouts soon! =)

Mindy said...

Looks like such a fun time and I'm glad you said all that we are going to Disney in a couple months with all 4 of our kids. I've never been but been reader lots about it and planning. I hope we have a great time too. PS I am so going to Walmart this weekend to look for those $5 shirts!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

disney is magical. i love disney and can't wait to go back again. those in asia is just not the same. LOL.

Keshka said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I don't know how you keep up with all your DTs--and kit clubs have a quick turnover, too!