Friday, March 05, 2010

March kit is LIVE...

over at the story matters, so I wanted to share my projects with you.  I just LOVED this kit, and I had no problems getting my scrap on with it.  Here they are:


This one is of my friends and I at New Moon.  Good times!

Here is my boy...just love him so much!

And my sweet girlie...before the real snow started!
This kit was so much fun to work with.  Everything just went together perfectly.  The buttons...oh the buttons!  Loved them.  Head over and check it out.

I am on a little vaca with the fam to celebrate my grandfather's 90th bday.  I might be a bit scarce for the next few days, but will be back soon with my Mosh Posh March sneaks.  Seriously, how blessed am I to be able to design with all these amazing kits???  Have a great weekend.  XOXOXOXO
Pin It!

8 comments:

Penny Smith said...

Great LO's!!

And HEY! I didn't know you were a fan of Twilight!! AHHHHHH!!!
We HAVE to talk! LOL!

Did you see my countdown on my blog?
I am such a geek!
I am new to this obsession...
Better late than never!
We are even looking into going to the convention! LOL!

beckyjune said...

Ya know, Amy, I never tire of looking at your work because everything is so fun and creative. Great work!!!

Charlene E. said...

I'm so happy you liked my buttons. Hope you get to play with April's kit, the buttons are even cooler than these!

Keshka said...

Great pages! I especially love the one at the bottom with all the stitching!

Tanya Tahir said...

oh these are all amazing!!! I love the last one the best - the circles on the dark background really POP.

Staci said...

Oooh, I love all of these! the flowers on the last LO are gorgeous! I love the new moon one, you guys are too cute! have fun with your family, what a wonderful occasion!

Larajc said...

these are wonderful! You do such great work!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you're rockin' Girl. and New moon? i havent even eatched it. *sigh*