Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday..........

This saying: 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all' totally sums up my weekend.  It has rained nonstop since Friday, which makes for some lovely dog walks, and some very grouch kiddos.  It is still raining today, but should stop by tomorrow.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel, YAY!

I have a couple of sneaks for you.  Hopefully I can share soon.


I also wanted to share the silhouettes that I made for our bedroom.  They seriously took about 20 min, and maybe $10 to do and I love them.  Seriously, how cute is my little pup?  If you want to make some, here are the instructions.  I really love how they turned out.
Hope your Monday is better than mine...it's almost St. Patty's Day, woohoo!!!
Pin It!

12 comments:

"Amandier" said...

I like your silhouettes! I have one of my dog, but still need to do my kids. LOL.
-Amanda
www.theladywolf.blogspot.com

meganklauer said...

Awesome sneaks! Love the colors! Off to check out the instructions for the silhouettes! Yours look awesome!

akshay said...

U asked to streach ur header image to the width of ur blog, well i think the only way is to resize dat image with softwares like photoshop or photoscape (get from: photoscape.com and by the way nice blog, m gonna follow it), have a look at mine www.loveduniquething.blogspot.com

Keshka said...

Those silhouettes are so cool!

waleska said...

how cool is that?!
love the sneaks :)

Leslie Davis said...

my sentiments exactly on the "can't say anything nice" We had a dreary weekend too. Just decided not to share it. :) Here's to sunshine tomorrow!!

Tanya Tahir said...

Hi Amy, your sneaks look gorgeous! I love the silhouettes! Can I ask though, when you peel the label stencil off the canvas, does it damage or peel off the paint?

mborrero said...

LOVE THE SILHOUETTES

Donna said...

Those sneaks are awesome! I hear you on the rain.....

beckyjune said...

Your sneaks look awesome, Amy, and I really like the idea of doing the silhouettes.

scrappermimi said...

Fabulous Sneaks...I am so checking out those silhouettes! Very cool!

Staci said...

Oh wow, I LOVE those silhouettes! what a great idea! your sneaks look great, too - can't wait to see the full reveal!