Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Mosh Posh layouts

Wanted to share my layouts this month for Mosh Posh using the Marck it.  It was an amazing, amazing kit, and I can't wait to do more with it.  You can get your's here, but act quickly because this will sell out FAST!  I got all of the add-ons as well as the main.  Just couldn't resist!
You can see what the other designers did here, their work is amazing.

Just got back from my grandfather's 90th birthday celebration, so I am hoping to use today as a catch up day.  Austin is home with a cold, so that'll force me to get my stuff done today, I'm hoping.  I really want to look through my 250 pics I took of our trip, but I am going to have to actually get some laundry and grocery done first. 

Have a great Tuesday!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Tanya Tahir said...

they are both truly gorgeous, love your work Amy! You sound like me with that many photos too!

meganklauer said...

These are all so beautiful! Love the misting!

Larajc said...

Great layouts! Congrats on your Grandpa's Bday! That is great...my G'pa just turned 96 in Feb so they are of the same era!

Suzy said...

250?????? Would love to see some of the pictures. I think Golla had a great time at his party. It was fun getting to see you and your family.

Aphra said...

Lovin what you did with Dear Lizzy! Just got me some of that. YUM!