Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainy Monday...........

Yep, it is POURING today, but I'm not going to let that get me down.  You see, we are LEAVIN' in 3 days for DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!  My kids have no idea, and I can't wait to wake them up and tell them where we are headed!  I am beyond excited, and can't wait to see their sweet faces when they find out.  I think I am more excited about surprising them than I am about the trip. :)

Have a LOT to share today.  First up, another layout I created for Mosh Posh.  The March kit was so amazing, but it's on to April over there now.  Can't wait to get my hands on this kit.

I also cranked out two layouts using my very anticiapted March kit from the Nook.  I am LOVING this new Pink Paislee.  These colors are a bit out of my comfort zone, which I love.  First up, plane pics from our recent TX trip.

This next one is just a sweet one of my kiddos.

Since it's raining, I didn't get the best pics, but I hope you get the idea. :)

Also, sneaks are up over at The Story Matters for the awesome April kit.  I wasn't one of the lucky designers to get to work with this month's kit, but the designers that did work with it have some great sneaks going so go check it out!

Also, one of the designers from TSM has been dealing with the illness of her sweet baby, Reese.  Please keep them in your prayers. 

OK, off to make a list, do some more scrapping, and get ready for hockey today.  Have a great Monday!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Lori Mancini said...

Love your layouts Amy...amazing. I know what you mean about feeling nervous about this first kit..m kinda glad I don't have mine yet LOL!!

Have a great week and a blast in Disney!!

"Amandier" said...

Cute layouts! And have a great trip!!! We will go in about 3 years. (when my babies are old enough to actually enjoy it.)

Rach H said...

I love the layouts with the kit! So inspiring!

Have fun at Disney! I wish I were going back- I went last year- it's much better as an adult!

Keshka said...

Love these pages!

meganklauer said...

Lovin all the layouts and totally jealous that you get to go somewhere warm! :0)
Can't wait to see what you do with the May TSM kit!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

hey you!! i am so excited for you, my friend. have a grand time at Disney, a'ight? lovin' your work as usual!