Monday, March 01, 2010

Some layouts and some sneaks!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I just wanted to share a few things.  First, this LO was done at my crop.  I used the Tattered Angels snowflake templates  my favorite mist ever, cherry from Maya Road, and a couple of scraps from the Studio Calico Orchestra kit.  LOVE these pics of my boy playing with my pup in our snowstorm.


Next up, I wanted to share a couple of my Magistical Memories assignments for this month.  I have been a bit obsessed with the nesting hearts this month, and used them often, along with the circle border and one of our new pieces, the nested frame on this layout of my sweet kiddos.
I realized I never shared my Vday card for my hubby this year, so here it is.

Here are a couple more sneaks for The Story Matters.  I promise, you are going to LOVE this kit.  I completed 4 layouts, and have more goodies left over.  It's PACKED!  It goes live on March 5th, so sign up for it if you haven't already. (:

I also go my Mosh Posh March kit, and it is FULL of goodies from Dear Lizzy, Lily Bee and more.  Here is a sneak...


And last, but certainly NOT LEAST...My Scrapbook Nook March kit is a bit late this month so that we could get the LATEST and GREATEST scrapbooking products.  I can not wait for this kit!!  What will be in it, you ask?  None other than Bayberry Cottage from Pink Paislee.  Now do you see why I'm so excited??  Click here for the kit contents and details.  It's going to be so worth the wait.

While you're drooling over the kit at the Nook, check out this deal as well.  Seriously, you get a FREE KIT!!  But you have to hurry...you know how fast these things go.

If you hung in for ALL THIS, I am impressed.  Please say hi, I love reading your sweet comments!  Have a great Monday!
Pin It!

11 comments:

debbieback said...

love the misting on the crossword paper. =)

Rach H said...

Love all of your misting and beautiful layouts! I can't wait to see more of the Dear Lizzy layout- I'm still on the fence about that line.

meganklauer said...

Holy moly! You've been busy! Love all the sneaks and the misting is awesome!

lisa truesdell said...

you are rocking the misting, love these pages!!

Christa said...

Wow, you've been super busy!
Great work!

*reyanna klein* said...

Oh, love the layouts! That one with the heart and misting is awesome! Just so cool looking! Love the sneaks too! They look like lovely kits! :-D

Keshka said...

Man, you are one busy lady! Do you get overwhelmed by all those kit DTs at the same time?
Love your new pages and can't wait to see what you make with all the fun goodies coming your way!

ak2co said...

oh the misting is fabulous, you've been a busy girl, great job!

Tanya Tahir said...

Amy, I really loooove your work!!! You are such an inspiration :)

Larajc said...

your snowflake misting is awesome! love your projects!

ellen s. said...

oh i love that little camera! these are awesome, love all the details and misting