Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Woohoo for WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got so much to be happy about today.  It's SUNNY, and gorgeous outside, and tomorrow morning I can finally tell my kids they are going to Disney!!!  Soooooooooooo exciting!

I wanted to share another layout I did with the March kit from the Nook.  I'm not sure about this one...I was trying to incorporate the adorable little sewing chipboard from Maya Road, but I think it's reaching a bit, LOL!  I am hoping that the adorable pictures win you over.  Yes???

And in other news.............this is the April kit at the Nook.  So much to LOVE in this kit!

The member's special is up, and it's FAB!  Also, I noticed that the amazing 365 Degrees line from Pink Paislee is in stock, AND 25% off!!!  Check out that special here!

Hope your Wednesday is as wonderful as mine!!!  XOXO
Pin It!

5 comments:

beckyjune said...

THis layout is awesome, Amy! Have a great time at Disney World :)

Keshka said...

Love the page! Your kids must have been SO excited!

Mélanie Blackburn said...

Such a fabulous lo Amy!!! I can only imagine how excited the kids will be when you tell them about Disney!

Melonie said...

Loving that Bayberry Cottage line and love what you did with it! Super cute. Have fun in Disney!!

Larajc said...

glad you and your family had fun at disney! Great layout and the kit looks fun!