Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yay for THURSDAY!!!

Thursday is my favorite day of the week.  Best TV night, Caps game, and my last day of work for the week make today a GOOD DAY!  Also, I get to come home from and get my scrap on with this:
Yep, I got my Nook March kit and I can't wait to get started.  It is my first kit with this amazing team, so there's a bit of pressure to create some amazing things.  And have you seen the rest of this talented team?  Oh my goodness, they are one of the most artistic teams I've ever seen!  The wonderful Leah is already posting sneaks of the amazing April kit here.  It's going to be amazing!!

I posted today over at the Mosh Posh blog and shared another layout I created with their fabulous March kit.  I just loved this kit so much.  Hop over there and check it out.  Their April kit is going to be fabulous as well.  I can't wait for that!
Off to enjoy my Thursday!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Christyn said...

looks like a fun kit, love Thursday night TV too.

Larajc said...

looks like a wonderful kit! Have fun with it!

Keshka said...

Looks like fun--love that ribbon! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

*reyanna klein* said...

Oh my! Those colors are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do! :-D