Friday, April 16, 2010

Come join us..............

The Nook is having a crop this weekend, and you should definitely check it out.  There are challenges, games and prizes GALLORE.  All the info is here, and trust me, you don't want to miss it.

The Nook girls were asked to be guest designers over at the fabulous Creative Scrappers, and it was so much fun.  You should check out the site, it's wonderful.  I loved the sketch, and he is my take on it:
Go see what the other designers did.

Today is a busy day...mailing off some stuff for publication, cleaning, laundry, and hanging out at the Nook.  Please come by and see me!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Donna said...

fab layouts!!

Donna said...

fab layouts!!

Kimber-Leigh said...

cute page! love the bedhead pics!!!

Lisa Dickinson said...

i love this page topic! so so cute!!

laterg8r said...

i just came over from creative scrappers and love your style :D

i now follow you :D

Denise said...

Amy, your layout is fantastic! I love the cut out. What lucky kids to wake up with that surprise!

Zorina said...

Cute layout! Now, I feel like scrapping this weekend. You inspire me, girl....

"Amandier" said...

Gorgeous layout!
I have something for you on my blog, come get it.
http://theladywolf.blogspot.com/2010/04/ahhh-i-got-award.html

Staci said...

I alwAys love the details in your layouts! Fabulous as always!!

LG said...

BEAUTIFUL Page!!! Looks so much fun and fresh! Love it to bits