Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting back into the swing...and NSD!!!

I have been busy scrapping, and getting my house back in order after my wonderful visit with my mom and stepfather.  We had such a great time!  My kiddos both got a little 'bug' after they left, but it only amounted to a stomach ache, so I am NOT complaining, LOL!


Do you have plans for NSD?  You should definitely stop by The Story Matters.  There are a TON of great things planned, along with a spot in the fabulous Lain Ehmann's LOAD class!!!  You can get the info here.  Also, check out the LOAD website here.

There are tons of goodies being given away.  This is a horrid pic of the goodies I am giving away:


It includes a clear mix-it-up album from Maya Road, 3 PP from Prima, 4 PP and a sheet of tags from Cosmo Cricket, green glitter Thickers from American Crafts and some flower centers from Prima.  Some of the other designers are doing giveaways, too, so check out the TSM blog to see 'em all.

Hope you are having a good week.  I'll be back in a day or so with more NSD fun!
Pin It!

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

i am going to an all day crop :D