Friday, April 09, 2010

Lots to share

Ask me how thrilled I was to get an email from the amazing Celeste Smith asking me to contribute a layout for an article she was writing for Ella Publishing.  I used the Picnik online editing program, which I found so easy to use.  I did my photo editing, cropped, added the vingette, the polaroid frame, and printed my journaling ALL IN PICNIK!  It's a great free program if you're in need of one.


The Story Matters April kit is up for sale, and it's a BEAUTY!  Take a look:
Go here to see what the designers did, you will love it.  I will also say I recieved my May kit yesterday, and it is amazing!  So my style, and I can't wait to get scrappin' with it.

So, you remember this???

Now it is this:

and this is the side to the left if you're looking into my kitchen:

and this is my fave part so far:

Look how huge my sink is now!!???  I love it!  The electrician is coming today for lights, and we are still trying to pick out barstools, but we are so close to being DONE!!  YAY!  My hubby did so much of this himself.  I can't believe how handy he is...I guess he's a keeper!

I will be back soon to share my Mosh Posh April projects.  LOVED that kit!  Have a great Friday!!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Gorgeous layout Amy - and I love your new kitchen!!

debbieback said...

i spy Longaberger !~ looks great =) love teh cabinets.

Lisa Dickinson said...

yay for your contribution to the ella article! love it! and that kitchen? awesome! i adore the black cabinets!!

Nicole said...

Loved your contribution to Ella!

can I come live in your kitchen? hee hee I love it! :)

Kimber-Leigh said...

the kitchen is gorgeous! i have a big sink too...you will soon not know how you lived without it!!!!

Anna Sigga said...

Fab layotu girl and your kitchen looks fantastic!!!

Melonie said...

Totally love the design on your hockey LO! Your kitchen is gorgeous and it looks super functional....sigh....mine is so not functional. Have a good weekend.

em said...

Congratulations!
Love the layout and LOVE the kitchen!!

Tanya Tahir said...

OH WOW, I loooove your kitchen! I would wanna cook in there every minute of every day LOL! Love this layout too, love what you did with Picnik :)

Keshka said...

Wow, the kitchen looks great! And loved your Ella page!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

Tammy said...

When we first moved into our house almost 7 years ago, my BIL (a plumber) got us a sink and faucet...its my favorite part of my kitchen too!