Monday, April 12, 2010

Scrappy stuff!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I was able to get a bit of scrapping done, and wanted to share.  First up, another page from the amazing April kit over at the Nook.  I LOVE this kit so much.  I added some yellow mist and some flowers, but the rest is in the main kit (minus the boy's club ticket--it was an addon).


The April gallery is up over at Mosh Posh, and it is amazing.  I really, REALLY loved this kit.  Here are a couple of my LO's.  Go here to see what the other designers did.  Amazing!

Also, get ready for some fun this weekend.  The Nook is having a virtual crop on Saturday, and I'm pretty sure there will be some prizes involved.  Make sure to stop by and see what we're up to.

I am working on my May kit from The Story Matters, and it is one fabulous kit.  There is also a sketch challenge on the blog where you could win this:


Who doesn't love Prima and journaling stamps??  Go check out the sketch and get creating!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Christa said...

Great layouts as usual!

meganklauer said...

More awesome layouts! Love the misting, the circles, the colors....so inspiring! Thank you!

Erika said...

really pretty!!!!!!

Larajc said...

awesome layouts!