Friday, April 02, 2010

Scrappy Stuff...and a kitchen update

First up, these are my sneaks so far from the April kit over at Mosh Posh.  Did I mention how much I LOVE this kit??

I was also THRILLED to get my April kit from the Nook and got right to creating with it.  Here's what I've done so far.  This first layout uses the member special Jack and Jill paper.  LOVE!!

This next layout uses the main kit.  I misted some red on my background to add that pop of color.  The pics are of Georgia and I on the teacups.  The journaling shares the fact that Georgia is the only one in our family that likes 'spinny' rides.  She wanted to do the teacups so badly, that I finally said OK.  We had a ball, if you can't tell!

I will post pics this weekend of our remodeling progress.  The cabinets are going up today with the hardware...can't wait!  Have a great Friday!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Cari Skuse said...

Amy,
I love those Disney Layouts! So cute and great vibrant colors to add to the excitement theme.

Mandie said...

oooh.. your sneaks are cute! love the disney layout. those pics are always so fun!

Anna Sigga said...

Love the sneaks and the Disney LO is fab!

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS sneaks and GORGEOUS creations! Love it! xoxo
Loves,
K