Sunday, May 02, 2010

And it's live..........

Scroll down to the last post if you're looking for the Nook Bloghop.  :)

The Story Matters website is up and running!  Get over there and check out the site.  It's awesome, and that typewriter...LOVE!

Here is where you can get the gorgeous May kit.  I loved this kit so much!  Here are my layouts that I completed with the kit.  Some of my favorite layouts ever.

There is also a great giveaway going on at the blog.  Head over there for a chance to win this:


Hope you had a great weekend.  I am off to edit the pics from Georgia's first communion.  It was quite a magical and memorable day for us all.
Pin It!

6 comments:

laterg8r said...

love all the misting - great pages :D

em said...

These are all gorgeous!! :)

vtpuggirl said...

Very pretty pages! I had not seen their kits yet, they look very cool! Happy National Scrapbook day (late)!

Keshka said...

Love your layouts, Amy--that first one is my favorite, with all the stitching!

Larajc said...

love the mists on your layout!

Nishant said...

Here These are all gorgeous!!
indian classified site