Thursday, May 27, 2010

Embracing the Camera and a peek at the Nook's June kit!

First up, I have been waiting patiently for this kit to arrive at my door...looks like I won't be waiting much longer.  How gorgeous is this???

I have been TRYING to follow along with Emily Anderson's challenge to take a pic of myself with my kiddos every day this week.  Here is my Tues pic taken by Georgia's friend:

On Wednesday, I took a pic of myself with each kiddo...holding the camera out in front, nice angle, huh?


Today, I got my girlie to go outside and take a pic of us using the timer.  My boy was still in bed so it was just the girl and I. :)

Are you playing along?  If so, make sure you post the link either here or at Emily's blog so we can take a look.  Have a great Thursday.  I haven't been scrapping much, but I am hoping to do that today.
Pin It!

5 comments:

emily said...

okay, these are great :)

your kiddos are cute!

Wendy said...

Wonderful pics!

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics....they are just PERFECT!!!


SWOON....I adore that kit!!!

Have a great one!!!

beckyjune said...

I should really try to do this more over the summer. Great pics!

Angela said...

cool idea...thanks for sharing!!