Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Like my new blog????????

No, I didn't do it, are you crazy?  Have you been to Blog Designs by Two Happy Mamas?  Their blog designs are amazing, and I was lucky enough to win a free blog makeover from Kristina Proffitt.  I couldn't believe my luck, and I may have squealed out loud when I saw my name on her blog as the winner.  Isn't it the cutest EVER???  I am so thrilled, and I feel so grown up with my grown up cool blog.  Thanks so much, Kristina, you so made my day (although I'm pretty sure I already told her that a time or two).

Her partner in crime, Crystal Wilkerson has some amazing stuff going on, too.  Check out her blog for some cool looking freebies, and inspiration galore!  She is also releasing a new paper line, which I happen to LOVE! 

I finished up a card for the Nook using my never-ending October Afternoon supply from the May kit.  LOVE IT!

I also have a couple more sneaks from the June kit over at The Story Matters.  Don't forget the contests they have going on.  There is so much amazing stuff that they are giving away so don't forget to check it out  here.


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  I'll be back with more soon.
Pin It!

7 comments:

em said...

Looks great!! :)

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Keep the October Afternoon coming I say. I too can't get enough of it!! Love the new blog design - lucky you :-)

meganklauer said...

So awesome and love the new blog look!

kristina proffitt said...

Thanks so much for the sweet words, Amy and for the shout out! SO happy you love it! Enjoy! God bless!

beckyjune said...

YES, your blog looks SO cute!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

The May kit does seem to be never ending hey - I can't get enough of it really! Your sneaks look absolutely amazing! I love your new blog - so bright and cheery and happy :)

your Sasha Boo said...

I love it .. love it .. you rock October Afternoon chick .. sure doo ..

and I LOVE the new look ..