Monday, May 24, 2010

More photos...

I decided to play along with the fabulous Emily Anderson this week, and take a pic of myself everyday with one or both of my kiddos.  I almost forgot to do it today, but luckily I managed to snap one before it was too late.  Here we are:

Yep, after 2 bloody noses in one night (Austin at 9:30, then again at 1:30), a ridiculous tick removal issuse, both kids and dog in my bed, I am thanking my lucky stars for these two.  Check out Emily's blog if you want to play along.

You have to check out this link.  You don't have to watch the video, but this wall is phenomenal.  I so want to do this somewhere in my house...

Are your kids crazy about these???
Mine are obsessed with these.  Georgia more so than Austin, but there are piles of these sillybandz all over my house.

I don't have anything scrappy to share today, but hopefully will be back soon with more sneaks.  Hope your Monday was wonderful!

Pin It!

4 comments:

em said...

I love that idea!!! I take a photo of Mirielle almost every day...but I'm never in them!!

emily said...

great photo amy!!! your kids will love this...
thanks for playing along!

Staci said...

Hey girl! Oooh, i'll have to check out emily's blog, I love that idea! and I loooove that wall, TFS! funny you mentioned the sillybandz as they just appeared at noah's preschool, and he's already obsessed! the 4 and 5 year olds are already into trading them lol!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Oh my gosh - yes!!!!!! Jacob has a zillion of those little rubber bands!!!! I didn't even know what they were!