Monday, May 10, 2010

Whew! What a weekend.

So we had our annual Angel Kisses 5K race this weekend to benefit families fighting cancer and it was just wonderful.  We started this race as a memorial to my son's best friend, Jeffrey, who sadly lost his battle with cancer at age 4, and we've done it for seven years.  It's such a special day, spent with special people.  I cherish being a part of it so much.  I can tell you, I am wiped OUT when it is over.  Months and months of planning and organizing, but so worth it in the end.

The above pic was taken with my phone after the race.  I never remember to bring my camera!

Wanted to also share a few of my creations from this months Mosh Posh kit...what a gorgeous kit it was!    I created a layout about the notes I have to write for Georgia every day in her lunch box.  One day she won't want me to do this, and  I know it'll break my heart. :(

This next layout is of my grandfather at his 90th bday.  We gave him so balloons to make a wish and release.

Have a fabulous Monday.  I am off to the grocery, joy!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Keshka said...

Love how you're using the Lily Bee stuff! I just got in the rub-ons and most of the Lovely line!

Larajc said...

Wow, love that you do that run together as a family! Happy Bday to your Grandpa...treasure this time...mine is 96!

laterg8r said...

i love that you write her little love notes - great idea to document it too - great pages :D

Kimberly said...

So GORGEOUS! I LOVE your creations!
So sweet the love notes too! xoxo
Loves,
K

Nishant said...

Yes its So GORGEOUS! I LOVE your creations!
indian classified site