Friday, June 25, 2010

All about the Nook

For those of you that have not checked out My Scrapbook Nook, now is a great time to do that.  They are offering an amazing deal right now for new members.

If you sign up NOW for a year sub- you will get the JUNE kit free AND your 13th month free as well.

You can't beat that.  The kits are worth over $36 each month and all you pay is a measly $28.  That is quite a deal.  Here is the July kit...such amazing stuff!


Here are a few of my fave Nook layouts I've created. 

Obviously, we are trying to recruit some new members, and if you are in the market for a kit club, this is a GREAT one to try out.  I wouldn't be promoting it if I didn't believe it was one of the best out there.  The kits are amazing, and the forum and people who hang out there are amazing, too. 

If you do decide to try out the club, please let me know.  I am planning on sending out an extra goodie, gift certificate, ect. to those that sign up.

Have a great Friday, and thanks for listening to my sales pitch, LOL! 
Pin It!

4 comments:

em said...

Great layouts Amy :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh Fabulous LO's and I am in such a rut and honestly do not feel like creating a thing..I used to get these kits on a regular basis....I am off to check out the deal!!!

Thanks for sharing...and enjoy your weekend!!

Christie Wildes said...

Ohhhh, yummy kit! And you did an amazing job with it. Awesome work, Amy! :)

XO

K said...

I love the layouts! Very fun, Amy!

Hve a great day!