Saturday, June 19, 2010

Another fabulous weekend!

Here is my embrace the camera pic from this week.  Right before Austin and I headed out to hockey practice.  He had his last game today. :(  The boy ROCKED and scored 4 goals!!!!!!!!!  They won, which was a perfect end to a fun spring season.
We also have a special visitor in our house this weekend.
Lily is not happy with our new friend.  We are babysitting the class pet over the weekend.  We are also having Georgia's bday party in an hour.  13 lovely 8 yr olds, and then 5 staying the night.  Oh what FUN!

Here are a couple more Nook pages for June.  I just adored this kit!  I still have some left, so I'm hoping to get one more done.


Sneak peeks are up for the amazing July kit at the Nook, and look, just LOOK at what I get to play with:


I can NOT wait!  I am a huge Lily Bee fan, so I know this kit is going to be right up my alley!

Enjoy your Saturday, and wish me luck entertaining lots of girlies. :)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Keshka said...

Looks like you'll be having lots of fun with that kit! Love these pages!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

beautiful photos!!! :) and your layout.. girl, you're rockin' the kit.

Jocelyn said...

Love the pics!!!! Love that Kit!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!

Sue said...

Love those multi-photo layouts, Amy! So pretty. :)

Tanya Tahir said...

lovely pics - you are so pretty, Amy!!! Lovely layout too :)