Tuesday, June 08, 2010

It's Nook time

So far, I've managed three layouts using the gorgeous June Nook kit.  It's bold colors and patterns won me over in a heartbeat. 
           
     
 

 

They are running a great special right now:

We are running a Special From JUNE 1-15th........


Old members get a friend to sign up and receive $20.10 credit toward the shop or your next billing cycle. The new member must sign up for one year. Email us at orders@myscrapbooknook and let us know yours friends name and your full name so we may issue you a credit. If you get 5 friends to sign up you will receive 5 credits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
If you are considering joining a kit club, My Scrapbook Nook is one of the best out there.  If you do decide to join, please tell them I sent you.  Let me know and there will be a special bonus in it for you. :)

Hope your week is going well.  Happy Tuesday!
Pin It!

13 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Amy....these Lo's are just stunning!!! What a great kit!!! I need to go check it out!!!

Thanks for sharing with us today!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, great fun pages! :)

Keshka said...

Is that blue Dear Lizzy trim I see??? love the LO!

Anna Sigga said...

Your layouts are amazing Amy - love those colors!

Keshka said...

Oh, just wanted to add thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog--it's so true and definitely cheered me up!

Jacquie said...

I really like that first layout, the ribbon trim is so pretty with that paper!

Sasha "sweet thang" Holloway said...

your layering is always so good girl .. how you been doing sweets .. hey I have something else for you that you might wanna try .. I will pm you on FB ..

love ya and miss ya

Larajc said...

these are wonderful layouts, Amy!

K said...

I love those pages! So bright and fun! And the blue floral trim is beautiful!

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!

Melonie said...

Loving these Amy!!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

ah the colors are gorgeous! so are your layouts!

Virginia said...

ohhh i love that blue floral ribbon - i didn't know it came in blue so fab!

Staci said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! especially love the flower cutwork in that last one!