Sunday, June 06, 2010

Mosh Posh June kit.......

Please scroll down to yesterday's post if you're looking for The Story Matters blog hop.

This is what I created using the June kit from Mosh Posh.  This kit was fabulous, like always, and I had so much fun using it up!

For this layout, I used the pics I got taking Emily Anderson's Embrace the camera challenge. 

A card, can you believe it?

These next two are from our girl scout camping trip.  So fun!
And this is my fave from this month.  I know the pic is horribly blurry, but it really just captures every thing I wanted it to. 

Hope you had a great weekend!  I am off to scrap, hopefully. :)
Pin It!

11 comments:

sillypea said...

Beautiful work as always!

Kelly said...

lovely layouts! I've always liked mosh posh's kits.

laterg8r said...

love those pics of your week with the kids and the lo's to go with em :D

Briana Johnson said...

ohhhh, love them all! But your fave is my fave as well - the photo and the soft but happy colors and the misting and layering - wonderful.

beckyjune said...

Beautiful work as always, Amy! You are the misting queen!!! I love it!

Sarah said...

Some great fussy cutting and lovely misting! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog!

Staci said...

oh girl, i can always count on you for some great eye candy!! and i'm cracking up b/c I just did a LO today on my son's obsession with silly bandz lol! so, now that it's summertime (almost), what are the chances of us finally making a date?? :-)

em said...

Love your work! The card and the last layout are my favorites! :)

Keshka said...

Ooh, love all the misting!

Becca said...

Cute stuff!

Thanks for signing up with the BFFE!

~Becca

danilouwho said...

Oooh, love all these layouts, such gorgeous colors and layers!

That card is awesome - I can't seem to master card making. I really like this one though, great design!