Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mosh Posh Sneaks!!!

So, I am lucky enough to have been designing for Mosh Posh for about 6 months, and I am amazed with each and every kit Kristen sends me.  This one was no different.  I mean, what's not to love?  Fab papers, wonderful envelopes and embellishments...I've cranked out 3 so far, and I plan to do a few more.  So with that, here are my sneaks:

It's such a fun kit to work with, and I enjoy designing with these kits so much!!  Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm down a bit with a horrid case of hives, but I'm hoping to be back in the swing tomorrow.
Pin It!

8 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Hope you feel better soon, hives are no fun. Great sneaks!!!

Sarah W. said...

Great sneaks! Love the looks of that mist under the banner!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

o my... lovely lovely sneak Amy! can't wait for the reveal!

papirdiva said...

That looks amazing! Thank you for commenting on my newest blog entry :)

Jocelyn said...

Love these sneaks...they look adorable!!!

Hives....yuck...they are horrible...hope you are feeling better!!!

Kimber-Leigh said...

gorgeous sneaks!

Keshka said...

The colors look great! Feel better:)

Jill said...

Ooh, great sneaks! I can't wait to see the whole shebang!