Saturday, June 05, 2010

We are HOPPING, TSM style!


Happy Reveal day and welcome to our blog hop!
You're gonna love this months kit. June's kit is called {a bend in the road} and has some great papers and colors!
 

Isn't the kit gorgeous???  I love, love, LOVED this kit.  Here are my layouts for the month:


I love every single layout I did this month.  They are all so special to me.


And now for the blog hop...here's how it works...

Check out everyone's blogs in this order:












and collect each word from the TSM typewriter.  Here is my word:



Once you have the phrase complete from all 11 blogs, send it to us at info@thestorymatters.com for your chance at this great prize!

Goodies from the new We Are Memory Keepers line!

Pin It!

20 comments:

Michelle StClair said...

I love love love how you used the die cut shaped paper!

A splash of Sherry said...

Great inspiration.

meganklauer said...

As always, love them all! Thank you Amy!

Cassie said...

Your projects are fabulous!!!
I love them!!!
=)

taniawillis said...

holy wow, amy! LOVE.love.LOVE them all, but that last one on the yellow.....WOW. totally rocks.

ckmom78 said...

great layouts!!

Kim said...

You amaze me every month with your layouts! Love the child of god layout...I might have to scraplift it!

Debbie said...

Love the yellow background on the holy communion layout!

Shelley Haganman said...

Incredible layouts! I really like the first two! Love the "o" in God!!

Stacey Michaud said...

gorgeous work as always!

anazelia said...

beautiful pages

Penny Smith said...

I love every one of your layouts this month too!
Great stuff!
I NEED to get my sewing machine out!
Love all the color on your blog too!

laterg8r said...

great lo's, my fave is the child of god one :D

Kathy Martin said...

Wonderful pages! :)

~amy~ said...

love, love your style!!

Beth said...

I love how you used the shaped patterned paper on the two layouts - I need to scraplift this idea!

AllyW said...

Beautiful pages!

Sandie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts. Beautiful

DebW said...

great stuff!!

Monique said...

Love your layouts Amy!!! Fabulous!!