Monday, June 14, 2010

What a weekend!!!

My weekend started on Friday, when I chaparoned the 4th grade field trip to Richmond.  It was a great trip, but getting up at 4, and getting home at 8=so not fun.

Saturday, we got up and headed out to watch him:
do this:
He not only got an assist, but he scored, and his team won.  Doesn't get any better!

Then it was back to the house to get her ready for this:
She did an amazing job, and it was her first recital up on a stage in front of tons of people and she wasn't nervous at all!  I was so proud of her!

One of my best friends called me Sunday evening to go take our girls out to an impromptu photo shoot.  We had so much fun and the girls were such troopers (it was a bit hot).  Here are some of my fave shots:




This one takes my breath away.  How can this be my gorgeous baby girl????

If you've read this long, how bout some scrappy stuff?  I've been crafting my heart out lately.  I have the July kit from The Story Matters, and it's incredible!  I have 2 layouts done, and I can't wait to share some sneaks tomorrow!

I'm still going strong with my June kit from the Nook.  It's such an amazing kit.  Here's another page and a card I made with it:


Hope your Monday is going great!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Whew....you did have a weekend....made me tired just reading about it!!

I adored all the pics....and you have such a wonderful family!!!

Those LO's are Stunning!!!! You ROCKED THEM!!!

Wishing you a relaxing week!!! :-)

Susan Beth said...

I love that forth photo! Beautiful girl and wonderful photo!

Christa said...

What a great weekend and great photos too!
Love the layouts!!

Briana Johnson said...

You have been one busy woman! You are a brave woman being the chaparone - but obviously a great mom willing to do the work! You must be so proud of all their accomplishments. Beautiful photos - you did an excellent job.

Sarah W. said...

Some great pics there! Yes, your baby girl is looking so grown up in that up close shot! Great page too! Thanks for sharing!

Keshka said...

Love the new page and that photo is just stunning!

Kathy Martin said...

Looks like a terrific weekend! Super page and card! :)

Melonie said...

Your pics are fantastic! Sounds like a great weekend.