Thursday, July 29, 2010

Check this out....

There is so much going on over at the Nook right now!  I already shared some pics from the August kit, but here's one more, all together and pretty!  If you want one for yourself, which I'm SURE you do, just go check it out here, but be quick about it because they're going fast!

Did you know that the Nook offers some amazing addons each month that totally coordinate with the gorgeous kit?  Check out the addons for this month here,

This is a page I did as soon as my kit arrived yesterday.  I used the Bo Bunny buttons, candy jewels, and flowers (in the addon section) in addition to the main kit.  The flowers are sold out, but the buttons and jewels are still available.
We are also gearing up for this...it's coming soon so mark your calendars and make sure you join us!


Remember I hinted about the DT call at the Nook in my last post?  Well, you can find all the info on our fabulous forum.  There is a special Design Team Call forum just waiting for you.  This is such a great team to be on, and I have loved every last second of it.  Consider applying, I promise you won't be sorry.

I'm off to take my babes to the dentist.  Fun times.

Pin It!

7 comments:

dannisdoodles said...

absolutely looooove this layout amy!

Mandie said...

great lo, amy! looks like a fab kit!

Mahlin said...

That´s seriously beautiful misting! =) Great layout. Can´t wait for my kit!

Kelly said...

Wow Amy - gorgeous layout!

Keshka said...

Love the misting on this one!!

Christa said...

Love that layout Amy!
We'll definitely have to plan to get together soon!

Staci said...

aaah, I love this one too! your misting is fab, as always - i need a tutorial from you! :-)