Monday, July 26, 2010

How 'bout checking out the Nook August kit??




Amazing, right?  We've got Sasafrass Indie Girl, some awesome Basic Grey trims, buttons, flower AND pins!  Fabulous, fabulous stuff.  If you want to get yours, you have to go here and sign up.  It's a fabulous kit club, and I promise you won't be sorry.

There might possibly be a design team call coming from the Nook in the next few days so stay tuned.  I have loved design for them, their kits are amazing. 

In other news, soooooooooo proud of my girlie.  She totally stepped up and went from this:

to this:

Seriously, how CUTE is she?  She cut it for Locks of Love, and I couldn't be more proud.  She's going to make a child very happy with her gorgeous hair.

Hope your Monday was fabulous!  I'll be back soon with more.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Suzy Coborn said...

Tell Georgia that her hair is so cute!!! She looks darling. And what a nice thing to do.

Hope to see you guys next month!

Staci said...

awww, georgia looks beautiful!! and so great that she did it for LOL - go her! that kit does look awesome, I love the new sass line!

Keshka said...

The new haircut looks great!! Love the indie girl, really want to get my hands on that soon!

Chris E. said...

She is so beautiful, thoughful, and generous. I donated my waist-length hair to Locks of Love as well but was very traumatized when the stylist cut it so short, I couldn't even pull it back at all! Now I am loving my short hair!